Continuous Casting of Metals
NKCG produces Isostatic graphite (CIP) dies for continuous casting of cast iron, copper alloy and precious metals. Based on the casting process and metal type, we offer several CIP grades in order to respect the expected quality level.
From the raw material to the finished casting die, NKCG can propose several services:
- Polished surface of the casting die
- Coatings such as PyC for lifetime extension and reduction of open porosity
- Re-machining services of used dies
- Improve individual design or assembly of segmented dies
- Adapt raw material parameters of the CIP graphite